Wednesday 10 November 2021

Session 5: Collaborate Sites

I really enjoyed learning more and having the opportunity to  plan and create in Google Sites. I appreciate getting the time to make meaningful and purposeful things in our create time. My tamariki enjoys seeing what I learn each week and like to do the tasks I have made. I know that they will enjoy looking and working from the Google Site. 

I am familiar with Hapara and use that as the main tool for sharing work with my tamariki. I hadn't considered using/creating a site as a way of sharing information and tasks with them. It is something that I can see being really useful with our Inquiry units that we teach and a good way to share and collaborate within my teaching team. 









4 comments:

  1. I love that you share what you learn each week with your tamariki. That's a great example to them that you are still learning too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it the best PD ever. If we come away with only 10% of what we have already got a huge advantage to get on with it. I too loved the sites today. Man it fun and I feel like we are ready to take on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kate,
    Great to see you have created a site for your tamariki today. Some of the embedded files are not visible so I wonder if it have the multitext elements we were aiming at?
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Kate,

    Sites are such a great space for making the teaching and learning visible for the student's and whānau. It was great to see what you and De created last week - as Maria said, make sure that the resources that you are adding to your site are shared so that anyone with the link can view them.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete